When you find that seemingly perfect boyfriend, and potential husband, you want to make sure that you don’t do anything that could put your relationship in jeopardy. It is very important to have fun in a relationship and enjoy each other. You must also make sure that you are friends, as well as girlfriend and boyfriend. Some of the most successful couples will tell you that their significant other is also their best friend. All these things are essential and there are various ways to make sure it happens. Here are ten tips to keep your man happy.
1) His stomach should never be forgotten. It’s been said a million times, and that’s because it’s true! The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. Feed him regularly with tasty meals and you will always be on his good side.
2) Let him cook once in a while. It’s true that men love to have great home cooked meals made for them, but they also love to grill. Take him out to the backyard and give him the opportunity to show you that he can also make some very impressive food every once in a while. Also, make sure you compliment him on his food. This will give him a huge ego boost.
3) Support his sports addiction. For some unknown reason all men love sports. Some women may not be able to understand it but it is tradition to watch the big game every Sunday. Your man will love it if you watch the game with him. It would be even better if you show how much you care by rooting along with him and trying to understand what is going on. Ask questions about it. Men love talking about sports and they will enjoy explaining to you why the other team deserved a foul on that last play.
4) Don’t be afraid to dress up, or even dress down for him. If you are going somewhere with him make sure you look your best. He will appreciate it and feel like spending time together is a special occasion to you, instead of just another day. Also, don’t hesitate to put on your sexiest lingerie when the time is right.
5) Talk to your man. Your boyfriend is not playing dumb when he acts like he doesn’t know how you feel. Men legitimately do not understand woman. Tell him how you are feeling if you want him to know. Explain it in a way he can relate to it.
6) Watch out for PDA. You do not want to be too lovey dovey in public. Holding hands is usually fine, but any more can sometimes cause problems. It’s not because he doesn’t want to be close to you, but because men think they need to “look tough in front of the guys.”
7) Kiss him when you can. Men do love to be kissed by their girl, just not in front of his friends. Surprise him by kissing him all over whenever you get the chance. You can even get scientific on this one. Kissing causes endorphins to be released. More endorphins make men want to get to know you better, so if you’re in the mood to talk, you can start by kissing.
8.) Hold him. Men are supposed to hold their women and keep them safe, but sometimes he may want to be held too. Holding your man is a way of telling him that you are hanging on to him and do not want to let go. It makes him feel important and very loved.
9) Live your own life. Men do not want you to depend on them completely. They want a woman who can survive on her own. So, keep your friends, explore your interests, participate in activities, basically just have fun. Men will appreciate an independent woman.
10) Make him feel important. Boost his ego. One way to do this was already discussed, complimenting him on his cooking, but there are many ways to make him feel like the special man he is. Laugh at his jokes. He’s a typical man so he will probably make a lot of them. Laugh at them even if their dumb because it makes him feel like he made you happy. If he is “the one” than he will love making you happy, so give him the benefit of the doubt.
Now that you have found the right man, and you have read and studied these ten tips, it’s time to go make your man happy. All you have to do is follow this list and you will have a successful and fun relationship.
Kaitlyn Jovanovski is a professional matchmaker and the owner of Instant Checkmate Dating. She has been in the matchmaking business for over five years and has successfully matched hundreds of couples. Learn more about Kaitlyn’s Instant Checkmate Dating service on her website CheckmateDating.com.
- Holiday Survival Tips for the Single Guy (singleonlinedating.org)
- Top 10 Ways to Keep the Kids Safe at a Theme Park (SexOffendersSearch.org)
Ten Sure-Fire Ways To Keep Your Guy Happy by Steve