Top 7 Online Dating Rules to Follow for Men
There are a number of different bloggers providing their perspective on rules that men should follow when involved in online dating. And with the competition among men to meet the more sparse female online daters, knowing the rules can be beneficial. These are the top 7 rules that we have found.
1. Use a recent photo and not the one where you have more hair from 5 years ago. Eventually, if everything goes according to plan, they will meet you and you don’t want a big surprise to be the first impression.
2. Use a couple of different pictures with one up close and one further away. Let everyone see the eyes and the body.
3. Have the photos be inviting by smiling and being out at one of your favorite spots. Be the only person in the photo but if you are hanging out with friends at the beach, could be a really good time to take a digital shot.
4. No mirror photos. (Are we only listing rules about photos?) If someone else isn’t around to take a photo, wait until someone else is available that can get a couple of different angles.
5. Keep the shirt on. I guess women don’t like the hot-bod photos at first.
6. Avoid posting the photos of you with your car out in front of your house. The profile is about you not about your car or what ever new motor vehicle you just purchased. A woman can picture the first date when all you talk about is you car and she’s bored to death.
Next times we’ll have some tips about other things in addition to your photo.Top 7 Online Dating Rules to Follow for Men by Steve