7 Ways to Start a Conversation with the Cutie You’ve Been Eying
Ok gals. There is probably a guy that you are thinking about right now. He’s probably super cute, and awesome, but you haven’t had the nerve to talk to him. It’s ok, we all get like that with cute guys! If you want to talk to the cute guy and you want to get to know him better, here are some tips to start a conversation with him.
1. Ask him for directions. If you find that he is an expert when it comes to directions, ask him how to get somewhere. If you are very daring, call him when you get “lost”. It’s a great idea to strike up a conversation with him.
2. Ask about the train/bus/school schedule. If you spot your cutie on a bus, don’t be afraid to ask him about the schedule. It is a great idea to start a conversation.
3. Ask him what he likes to order. If you frequently see your cutie in a coffee shop, or a bakery, ask him what he likes to order. If he’s the cashier, this is a great way to strike up a great conversation. You might find that you have a lot of things in common.
4. Ask about what he is reading. See what he is reading. It’s a good idea to comment on it if it is something that you would be interested in! You can have a great connection.
5. Ask about the game. Ask him about the sports game that he is watching. Show him that you are interesting in sports. Guys love girls that are into sports.
6. Send him a drink. If you see him at a bar, don’t be afraid to send him a drink. It will show that you are interested. And, if he’s not interested, he won’t take the drink. But don’t worry, there are plenty of other guys out there.
7. Ask your guy about the technology he likes. Lot’s of guys love technology. If the guy that you are crushing on has some cool gadgets, ask him about them. He will love to talk about the latest gadgets that he has.
Good luck when it comes to talking to the cutie that you have been eying. These are some great ways to start a conversation. If the cutie doesn’t take notice, don’t fret. There are plenty of other guys out there. Don’t be afraid to give him some space, you don’t want to scare the guy!
About the Author
Tammi Jenkins is a writer for MyCollegesandCareers.com. My Colleges and Careers is a service that will help you find online schools that are best for you.
- How to Conduct a Conversation during Chats in Online Free Dating Websites (singleonlinedating.org)
- 10 Ways to Source Great Sales Leads (capturedtech.com)
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.