How to Choose Good Plenty of Fish Profile Pictures
If you’ve ever delved into the wonderful world of online dating then you are probably well aware that putting up good pictures on your dating profile is about eighty percent of the battle. This concept of having strong visual attraction on one’s profile is especially true for free dating sites like Plenty of Fish. The reasons for this is that with a greater number of users, which is the case for free versus paid dating sites, then the quicker the other users will scan through the vast sea of profiles, typically only stopping at the one’s with attractive profile pictures. It’s true what they say, first impressions make a big difference.
So what’s a person to do when faced with a multitude of Plenty of Fish profile picture choices? Here’s a few tips that will should help in whittling down your dating images.
- Be sure to have at least one clear head shot and one full body shot. There’s no reason to deceive people and having clear pictures that show your face in a good lighting and the profile of your body gives people the assurance of what you look like without having to be skeptical.
- Don’t use any pictures where you have been drinking alcohol or are clearly doing something while drunk. These pictures may be funny but you don’t want anyone to get the image that you are a booze bag who can’t control him or herself.
- Try to avoid the “cell phone in the mirror” picture. This tends to come off as lazy and typically results in terribly unclear images of yourself, ones that will not do you any justice. And by all means, if you are a guy, keep your shirt on. Nothing makes a guy look more like a douche than flexing his biceps in his bathroom mirror.
As with any online dating profile on Plenty of Fish, the more time you take to get your best pictures up, the more success will have with the rest of your efforts.
- Getting Started In Online Dating: Finding a Site and Starting a Profile (singleonlinedating.org)
- Online Dating Tips and Advice (singleonlinedating.org)
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.